Friday, May 29, 2009

Queen of All Things Awe-summm!!


Thank you Emily!! @ Vineyard Vogue for making me a Queen of All Things Awe-summm!! She is too sweet!!!

My queenly duties include:

1. List seven things that make me awe-summm!!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers I read religiously.
3. Tag those 7 bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged me.
5. Copy the pic and put it into my sidebar.

And here are my 7 Awe-summm traits:

1. I have a ridiculous memory, my dad made me help him label old photos because I could tell him day and place of the photo!
2. The littlest things will make me extremly happy!
3. I will volunteer to help you with anything!!
4. I save everything, I dont scrapbook but just in case I start I am all set!
5. I got your back and you can have the shirt off of it, no matter what!!!
6. I will make a fool out of myself just to make you smile!
7. I am a true blue friend!

No comments: