Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Candy Buffet

I just love all the pictures of Candy Buffets out here on the internet, I knew right when I saw one it was a great idea for our wedding. We found some great deals to help us make it happen...


Dan and I found these on sale at Ross for $9.99 to $12.99 depending on the size, there were 5 different styles all very nice and a good size, we got 6 total spending only around $70.


Then on Ebay I found this package for only $19.99 total with shipping, it comes with 5 scoops, 2 tongs and 100 bags, I think I will use green and pink take-out boxes but still a great deal and I have the bags just in case or to use for something else, I got them in the mail Monday and they turned out very nice, the perfect size (look a little big in the picture).

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

I LOVE the idea of candy buffets. I think they are great as they appeal to those of all ages and they are visually so fun too! I cannot wait to see yours!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I think candy buffets are so fun! A great favor idea!