Monday, March 15, 2010

Bridal Shower!

My bridal shower was held three weekends ago by my sister and my aunt and it was so amazing!

I have to say it was the prettiest party I have ever been to. The day was so nice and made me feel so special.


Kelly brought these gorgeous cupcakes topped with homemade signs, they were so pretty I didnt even want to eat them.


The food Aunt Debbie did was so yummy, the chicken salad croissants and shrimp pasta salad were the best and the champagne punch with raspberry puree was addicting!


I swear my sister and mom started shopping for pink and green goodies right when I got engaged. They found so many cute things for display and prizes.




The only thing that didn't work out was the dress I bought for the shower, it was too cold to wear, but I decided to wear it for the bachelorette party so it work out in the end.




Another great thing about the shower was I got to keep a lot of the pretty little things for the wedding. I will be reusing some of the table clothes and the big frame with our engagement pictures along withe the Molly and Dan sign, yay!


Special little touches were so nice, I had a monogrammed pink and green wine glass for my yummy punch and even a wrist corsage.






I think everyone had a great time I know I did.
Thank you Kelly and Aunt Debbie for making it so gorgeous!

1 comment:

Subscription Box Girl said...

I love this post. I'd love to feature this post on my blog. Please take a look at my site and let me know. Thanks!
www.theperfectbridesmaid.com