Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's Football Season!!

Dan and I at a Pre-Season game

It's Football Season Woot Woot!!!
I love football season, both college and NFL, its just so fun to get together with friends, eat, drink, tailgate and enjoy the game, and it means Fall is almost here along with my birthday. I grew up a Gator, and fell in love with Brett Favre in high school, so my loyalty is with them, yes even with all Brett's drama and team changes, but I am a fan of a lot of teams for different reasons, Penn State, Georgia, Dolphins, anyone playing New England :P... to name a few. I just like enjoying the game, and making up snacks for everyone to enjoy! And to think I even understand what's going on unlike when I was a cheerleader in high school, whats 1st in 10 and why do we want them to do it again, haha! Here's to another great season!

Here is my favorite football snack and its super easy:
Enchilada Chicken Dip:
3 cooked Chicken Breasts shredded
8oz Cheddar Cheese
8oz Cream Cheese
8oz Mayo (yes very healthy)
2 cans diced green chilis
Mix altogether and bake at 375 for 25 minutes, its heavenly with chips and is always a hit!

2 comments:

Kate Spears said...

oh saturdays in the south.....such an adventure! although i don't know how excited i can get about this saturday when your gators play my vols....i'll try to get my confidence up before then! xoxo

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Mmmm- this sounds delish! I am forever searching for dips/appetizers.