Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cucumber Water


Hello Everyone I hope the first week of the new year was great for everyone!! I had a very good week, trying to incorporate my resolutions into my daily life. The first resolution I am tackling, the easiest, drinking more water!! The first day I tried 80oz but had to get up in the middle of the night so I cut it back to 64oz, and it been going well. I came up with something to help I thought I would share...In December Dan and I went to a spa that served cucumber water, I had seen oranges, lemons, limes and other fruits but never cucumber before which is funny because right when you sip it it tastes like being at a spa, so I thought that was so refreshing lets copy that to try to get myself to drink my water. Its so good, and refreshing and makes it so much easier to enjoy water, plus it balances sodium, helps eliminate fluid, and is great for your skin!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny, people always think I'm crazy when I tell them I don't like the taste of water... the taste of water? But it has no taste! Exactly... It tastes empty! I looooove cucumber water. Just the slight touch of flavor is all I need. I need to follow your lead.