Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gingersnap??


I want to know what's the deal with Starbucks not having the holiday usual Gingerbread latte and instead having an impostor latte Gingersnap. Its not as good I swear!! I wait all year to have my Pumpkin Spice and then my Gingerbread lattes and now its not going to be here. I am not a regular coffee drinker because it makes me crazy hyper and jittery, yes even one cup, but I make exception for those two. A special Happy Holidays to myself! I am so disappointed!! Did they just change the name and its all in my head, maybe, but still gingersnap isn't Christmasy, it just reminds me of the frosted cookies I chose to throw at others in preschool instead of eating. Okay I didn't realize I could get so passionate over lattes, but still...its not the holidays without a gingerbread latte from Starbucks.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hi Molly,
Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my decorating. I really appreciate it!!
Tennis sounds fun!!
Lattes sound good too!!
Have a wonderful day, and visit me again sometime.
Rosemary