Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tennis anyone?

So one thing that I am sad I missed out on growing up is tennis lessons. My family always made sure we did all sorts of lessons, and made sure the lessons were well-rounded, but I never got into tennis for some reason. Both my parents loved tennis and played often, but I was too busy dancing, baton twirling, tumbling, cheerleading, playing soccer and instruments to get into tennis. So for about two years now a group of friends and I have been talking and trying to plan learning to play tennis, so when our company offered tennis lessons, free play and lunch at the tennis club just down the street from my house we were ecstatic!! On one of our Fridays off just for twenty dollars we got free tennis lessons from 5 professional tennis instructors, which usually cost $65 an hour, free time to play on the courts, a gift bag, and a wonderful lunch buffet, that included one of my favorites chicken marsala and miniature desserts spread, yummy! We had such a good time!! The weather was perfect, the food was wonderful and we actually did great! I learned so much!


No comments: