Thursday, April 16, 2009

Burger King Commercial


Has everyone seen the Burger King "Sponge Bob" commercial? I know it has been out for a while and I have wanted to post something about it but didn't get around to it until now. It is horrible, and I was shocked that its for a kids meal. Girls dancing around with boxes on their butts with Sir Mix-a-lot singing, I like Square Butts?? WTF? Am I getting that old and missing the humor or is this bizarre and totally not appropriate for children? Sponge Bob is Square Pants not butt and why is there a sexy lady in a red dress for a kids meal commercial, too weird!! Burger King your tiny burger commercial with the ladies is hilarious and so true, but a kids meal commercial with square butts? Why?? I mean the King is creepy enough don't ruin your ads anymore!

No comments: