Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bridesmaids Gifts


I saw this idea a long time ago before I was even engaged and loved it. A gift bag filled with lots of goodies for the bridesmaids!


I like the idea of giving them stuff they need and will use at the wedding and after. A wrap, flip-flops, jewelry, makeup palette, and a purse are perfect, plus something to hold it all. I have already gotten a lot of this, I found the wraps, and totes, designed and ordered the flip-flops and put in a custom order on Etsy for a really nice necklace to compliment the dress. Hope it all comes together nicely.

2 comments:

Mallory Ann said...

Very cute... Ahh it si so exciting planning a wedding! I want to get engaged!

Unknown said...

Cute! I did LL Bean bags with the girls names embroidered on them + a wrap, jewelry, flip flops and lip gloss! Post a picture once you get them finished!

katiedykema.blogspot.com