Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Engagement Party

The Henwoods threw us an amazing engagement party November 7th for the entire wedding party. It was so nice, they did such a great job and we had such a wonderful time...as did everyone! All the groomsmen and bridesmaids and their significant others made it and everyone got to meet each other. I thought that would be nice so the rehearsal wasn't the first time. Great food, great drinks and great friends! Cant beat that! Thank you so much for such a great party Amy! It was so sweet and the attention to detail was amazing, the mini chicken cordon bleus, petite quiches and the yummy Cabernet were just perfect, you guys know me so well! And thank you to Carrie for making the gorgeous wedding cookies! What a wonderful party that we will never forget!

Dan and I enjoying the party.

The hostesses my bridesmaids, Carrie and Amy

Everyone having a good time

All the bridesmaids

All the groomsmen with Danny and my brother-in-law

My girls Tara and Carrie and I having some fun

No comments: