Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Registry: China, flatware, and stemware

So with only 4 months left Danny and I finally registried and decided on china patterns, flatware, and stemware. I was glad he actually had an opinion and joined me in selecting, helps me not second guess myself. There are so many nice choices out there it was hard to narrow it down, I found 4 I liked and Dan vetoed two of them, then we agreed on one. Since we already have everyday and fine china, both very light, we decided to register for some with a little more color.

Here is the stuff we have now.

Vintage in Ivory
Royal Doulton Naples Platinum

And for especially girly events, like tea parties and showers, and for Christmas I inherited these...
Johnson Brothers Old Britain Castles

Lenox Christmas

The New Ones

Pfaltzgraff Villa de Luna

Lenox Vintage Jewel

And as an engagement present we already got 3 sets of the Villa de Luna and all the cute matching stuff...a napkin holder, canister set, salt and pepper shakers, trivets, cookie jar, cream and sugar, butter dish, pasta jar and my favorite the parmesan cheese server, so cute, I love when china has a ton of matching stuff!

We also got our everyday flatware as an engagement gift(they discontinued the one I already had) so we are all set for Thanksgiving!

Lenox Esquire Everyday Flatware

Gorham Ribbon Edge Frost Fine Flatware

Lenox Firelight Platinum Crystal

What we already had
Wallace that was discontinued

Pier 1 clearance special, cheap but they worked for now

Cant wait to have a nice dinner party with all our new stuff!

No comments: