Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pink Swap!

What a great Pink swap that Hopsy organized for the second year in a row! My partner was Jilly from My Outside Voice and she totally spoiled me!! I am so glad my favorite and wedding colors are pink and green because I got so much neat pink and green stuff! I got...


2 notecard/notebook sets tide up with pretty pink and green ribbon
A pink and green stainless steel water bottle
A big pink and green Cutie Pie sugar cookie(which was devoured by Danny right away)
2 pink lollipops
Berry blast shower bath gel(this made the entire package smell like blueberry muffins, it filled the air right when I removed the package tape, yummy!)
Pink wooden salad tongs
Box of note cards
Yankee candle home remedies candle
3 pink and green fancy paper clips
Tomato horseradish dip mix in the prettiest pink and green package


What I sent her...
A pink heart plastic bowl to hold everything
4 different Pink sprinkles
Pink cupcake papers
Pink monkey pen, since she blogs on Monkey Me, Monkey You
Pink ice cream scrapbook stickers and address book
A set of pink damask notecards
Bag of pink raspberry powdered sugar cookies
Pink hot chocolate canister
A pink spa manicure set
And a recipe card box

What a great swap!! Thank you Jilly!!

No comments: