Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wedding Project: Program and Bubble Holder

I saw these adorable holders on a blog, and decided to make a variation of the combination. Since we are doing bubbles not petals, and since if we hang them and not tie them the hotel will set them up, I decided to do only hanging holder for both the programs and the bubbles to hang on each seat at the wedding.


At first I was going to make each packet myself, but then I had the idea just to buy small envelopes and tuck the flap in, and I found the perfect color and for only $4.64 for 25 at Paper-Papers.com, what a great deal and I am so glad I didn’t spend the time making the packets!


I created a small cover for the holder, cut all of them out and glued each one to the envelope.

I then cut the ribbon and glued each ribbon to the back on the envelope.


It was so easy and turned out so cute!




Now to just finish making the programs...

I found these two on Etsy and will me making one similar to both of these together.



More wedding project to come! I got a lot done last week!

No comments: