Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jewelry Splurge without the Splurge


I love chucky necklaces and fun earrings, but sometimes the asking price for these pretty bobbles are ridiculous! This is why I love The Body Shop, yes the sometimes scary trashy teenybopper shop that was once the go to place for scrunchies when I was in elementary school. It has such great cheap jewelry and no sale required, but sometimes they get even cheaper with $1.99 sale price and buy one get one free!! Love it! And they are super cute, I would never know they were so cheap! I got three necklaces and 6 pairs of earrings for under $18, yes $18!! That's a price you can not be guilty about! Some of the stuff is still scary teenybopper stuff, but they ahve really cute stuff too!

I even found the necklace I was searching for forever for the engagement session from The Body Shop, who knew!?!

1 comment:

Kate Spears said...

i think places like this are such a wonderful hidden secret! i popped in a van heusen outlet store the other day with my bff's hubby (for men's dress shirts) and found the cutest earrings and necklaces in there! we often forget about places where cute (cheap!) jewelry can be hiding. and that pic of you and your guy is amazing! you all are gorgeous! xoxo