Sunday, December 12, 2010

Long time no post!

Hey everyone!! Its been so long since I have blogged, I cant believe it. I have been so busy with work and my company blocked blogging. It was only a matter of time, they block everything fun, which is fine I should be working anyways. The last few months have been so busy with work, Junior League, decorating the house, and a New York trip.

I have really enjoyed all the work we have been doing with Junior League, we had our main fundraiser, Festival of Trees, and now we should settle down some. People create gorgeous trees and donate them to us, and we auction them off in a huge festival silent auction, with vendors, entertainment, parties, food and Santa! It was so much fun, our provisional class created a fun girls night out tree, with cute girlie ornaments, martini topper and a ton of girlie gift certificates.





I won an adorable "Not a creature was stirring" tree, with handmade mice ornaments all over it. We also had an super fun preview gala, that we got to dress-up for, and all of the donations go to a great cause Connected By 25, helping foster children have a smooth transition into adulthood, such a great organization!







We had a great Thanksgiving at our house again this year. Dan made his first fried turkey, and it was the best turkey I had ever had!! He also made his roasted turkey so I could still have gravy, everything was very yummy and was a reakky good time with friends and family.



The Puppies, Lily and Olive, are doing great! They have really matured and are not really puppies anymore, I call all dogs puppies though. They are still super sweet and snugly lap dogs, but have calmed down so much, they say that happens around year 2 which they will be in March, cant believe its been that long since we got them, the same week we got engaged. We love them so much, what a great decision to get both sisters!



Danny and I just had a wonderful trip to New York City last week, enjoying the cold weather, and everything decorated for Christmas, its so pretty up there this time of year, going to some great restaurants, and Christmas shopping, we had a wonderful time, and on our last day there we got some snow. And on our first day there we ran into Angelo from Top Chef, one of our favorite shows, he was super nice, talked to us for a while.



















All the windows were so gorgeous I will have to share more on another post, hopefully my posts get going again. Hope everyone has been doing well, and I hope to catch-up on your blogs also.
Molly

No comments: