Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our First Christmas

We had such a wonderful first married Christmas! We spent the day at my parents with family and had such great time relaxing, enjoying yummy food and drink and celebrating the season. We started off the day just the two of us opening presents, sipping hot cocoa, and then enjoying a great breakfast Danny made of bacon and blueberry pancakes, yummy! I have to say this year I was completely spoiled! I guess because this is a special Christmas for us.

Stocking Stuffers: We are very practical when it comes to stocking stuffers...






Its a tradition that every year we get each other new PJs and open them up on Christmas Eve, this year we both got two pairs:


The Clarisonic skincare system:


I don't wear perfume but Vanilla Bean Noel lotion from Bath and Body Works, its so yummy smells like cookies and Dan loves it, I think its why we started dating, so since its only available during Christmas I get it every year from him:


I nice gift basket with a Lenox 1st Christmas ornament(we bought the Lenox cake one too), a Southern Living cookbook, and some caramel apple cider mix:



A 10 year old Tawny Port, my favorite:


Since I am one, Computer Engineer Barbie, I was so excited when this came out:


Two pairs of Banana Republic Yoga/Lounge Pants:


The Cutest Minimergency Kit that has 16 must haves just in case and its only about 2 inches, adorable, I got this for my friend Tara in October for her birthday and Danny went back and got it for me:


Jack Rogers silver thongs:


A custom ordered switch plate for our weirdly configured front door switch plate:


And a key holder to go above it, our living room has a leaf pattern on the cornice:



My Shampoo and Conditioner:


Coby speaker for my IPhone:


Okay so Danny was also spoiled...

Stocking Stuffers: See very practical...






Dan's fancy tooth brush we have replaced 3 times and I am sick of it not working, so I got him this one instead $5 sweet stocking stuffer:



Just a coincedence I got Dan two Pjs also, Dolphins and Marvel Comics:




Good Eats 2 book(he loves this show and cooks from it often):


Henckels 26 slot knife block:


Henckels 10 inch chef knife, scary isnt it!:


Watch winder for his Omega wedding present:


A new Perry Ellis front pocket Wallet, good for vacations:


And a tool tote filled with little stocking stuffer tools and more candy, also a new Miami Dolphins house key:


And for the Puppies...


New leashes and collars in holiday colors, this brand Yellow Dog Design has the cutest patterns


New Puppy bowls from Grandma


Dont worry, we spoiled everyone too! I love shopping for and giving gifts!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I will post all our gorgeous decorations once I get them downloaded. This was such a special first Christmas for us and cant wait to start the New Year!!

No comments: