Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coach change of heart

I have never been a Coach purse fan, those C's make me a little ill really, but then shopping with my boyfriend's mom I came across this beauty and had a change of heart. This bag is beautiful and I fell in love with it as soon as I spotted it. I never knew Coach had gorgeous purses like this, but without one "C" on it I guess I wouldn't know. It is a very large purse, even strangers comment about my "overnight bag", but I love big bags and its even prettier in person (really nice cognac color leather not shiny at all). Who knew Coach...

2 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

I love that bag! I agree - the Coach C's are awful, but their all leather stuff is great.

Buford Betty said...

Oh that bag is delish! I'm totally with you on the C's and just Coach in general. They make great bags, but the brand is just completely oversaturated in the market. The few Coach bags that I have are not so obviously Coach - like this one. Love it!