Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Great Makeup!

I have always been a huge makeup person, I love trying new things and I am a sucker for all free gift with purchases. I have been trying to find an eye shadow that will stay on all day with no luck, but then I found two new products a week apart that are both fabulous...and came with free gifts!!

The first one is a base that will make any eyeshadow stay on longer and be more like the color on the palette, its by Lancome and called Aquatique Waterproof EyeColour Base, I got mine in Nude, its wonderful and really works!
The second one is Estee Lauders Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme, this really lasts all day and comes in great colors for the summer! Of course my favorite color is a limited edition, but hopefully they get new ones to replace it.

No comments: