Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Wardrobe Basics


For some reason I have been all about getting my wardrobe ready for Fall this year, so much more so than I have ever done in the past. I have just fallen in love with all the purples, greens and browns that are out there, so I decided this weekend I would go shopping for some Fall basics. I found so many tops I loved at Ann Taylor Loft, and right now they are having a huge sweater sale and a coupon promotion so its hard to pass up! I got way too much purple, most likely because I fell in love with this Badgley Mischka purple bag from Nordstrom's about a month ago and decided to order it on Saturday since they were having free shipping...But I figured I can finally wear those purple flats I got this Spring. Gap was having a great sale also, the light brown sweater was only $19.99! Throw in some clearance taupe pants from Banana Republic and grey ones from Express and I think I am all set for work basics! Not sure if the new blush shoes and green purse are fall colors, but I will try to work them in somehow! Yay Fall my favorite season, just a week and a day away!

No comments: