Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tiffany's Baby Shower

My good friend Tiffany is having her first baby in December, a little girl. All of us are super excited and since I am in the same building at work with Tiffany, I decided to throw her a work shower in addition to her regular baby shower. Her nursery is going to be decorated in all ladybugs, so I figured a ladybug themed shower was perfect! Here are some pictures from my phone, I took pictures with my camera also, but have yet to download them.

The ladybug invitation

This is the executive conference room I had to transform into a ladybug girlie baby shower !

These were the centerpieces and favors, they came out pretty cute I thought and everyone liked that they got to take one home!

The favor tag



This was one of my gifts to Tiffany, its a rocker for the baby, it plays four different learning songs. When I saw this little ladybug I couldnt resist!


My other present, the diaper cake, I have to do a diaper cake for every shower, I just love them!


And here is the ladybug cake I made complete with cake balls antennas and feet.

The shower was a big success, I think it turned out so cute! However I did underestimate how hard it is to do a shower away from home, I made a lot of trips and had to get creative with the food since I wouldnt have an oven to use. I was shocked at how much ladybug stuff is out there, this clothesline was so fun to make with all the outfits that are out there, just a couple from the clothesline...



1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

What an adorable theme. Love it!!