Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful labor day weekend! We had a very eventful one, all last week I was sick with a cold so I was getting over that most of the weekend. I was sick starting Monday night and stayed home Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday I came back to work and my boss told me to go back home. Then Friday was a vacation day and then the three day weekend so I haven't worked in a week! Wow! We painted the house a nice earthy color called Arid Plains, planted lots of new plants, had Dan's fantasy football annual party at our house on Saturday and then I attended Tiffany's Baby shower on Sunday, Monday was relax and laundry day going out to lunch and dinner then shopping for Carrie's birthday present and making cupcakes for her birthday lunch today. Busy Busy!

Some pictures of what we accomplished this weekend...

House Before

House After

New fish pot that saved us from the no plants can survive where the rain water drains off the roof.

No comments: