Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Favors

I went to a wedding in New York City 5 years ago and received a very cute candle tin and when it came time to decide on our favors I remembered this favor and tried to duplicate it, adding personalized matches and making the candles myself.



I had a ton of beige candles leftover from another event, so I looked up how to melt down the wax to reuse them.







I had to get creative with keeping the wicks up, having a ton of chopsticks help!



I got the candle tins and wicks, 4 for $1.90 with a coupon at Michaels, it took us forevery to get all of them because they were always sold out.




We got these cheeselicous perfect match matches to go with the candles.



And here is the complete look after using the boxes I got 100 for $23 from Uline, ribbon from Michaels and making our own labels

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

These are just darling! You did a wonderful job!!!