Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Wedding!!!


The wedding was amazing, it was such a perfect day, everything went great. I am so happy to be Dan's wife. We got back this weekend from our honeymoon and all the friends and family pictures are starting to come in so I am able to share! Here are a couple of pictures I have on my computer at work, there are a lot more to share once I get home. It was such a beautiful day and the green and pink was so pretty for spring. I cant wait to see all the pictures! I will share the details next post.

1 comment:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

CONGRATULATIONS beautiful bride! Molly you looked stunning, sounds like the most perfectly pink and green day! Found you via Hopsy, and now I'm following along! Come visit me when you have a moment, I think you'll find we have a lot in common! Plus maybe next week you can play along for Pink & Green Thursday as you tell us more about your big day! xoxox