Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Programs

I found those two programs I really liked on Etsy and tried to combine them into one to go inside the holders I already made, and I think they turned out really nice.


I found these two square punches at Joann Fabrics for only $5.97 each, to make these square labels. I got green cardstock at Michaels for a 50 pack of 5 different colors it was only $2.50, without even using a coupon.


I just got regular 110lb cardstock at Office Depot and cut them down and folded them.


Added the labels and ribbon.


Then just printed the inside on regular paper and glued it in.


I think the final product turned out nice and looks good inside the holder for them and the bubbles.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The programs are beautiful. Congratulations. Your special day is so close! It goes fast so enjoy every moment.