Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bachelorette Party Weekend


One of my good friends Kelly moved to San Francisco two years ago to be closer to her boyfriend in medical school there and now they are engaged to be married on May 2nd 2009! I am so excited because I just got an email from her sister inviting all of us to a bachelorette party weekend at her place in Washington D.C! I have driven through DC a few times but have never stopped and visited. I cant wait to see everything and to have a great time with my girls! Sad to admit this but I am really excited because DC has an H&M which we do not in Florida, I know, I know they have so much else to see and do, but what can I say I love H&M! Three of us are flying up early together to visit with Kelly before the others fly in from other places and because we are a smaller group Kelly's sister can get us a backstage tour of the White House...so neat!! Its been a while since I have had a girls weekend so I am very excited and very excited for Kelly and Matt!

No comments: