Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a deal!!

So I have been so slammed at work I havent had time to go shopping for a dress for my friend Jessica's wedding today. Last night (I was suppose to be off yesterday) I got off at 7:00pm and Dan and I ran to The Avenue to try and find something to wear. We went into a few stores and then split up to go on to just girl/guy stores. I ran into Ann Taylor Loft just to take a look, but they didnt have that many dresses. Then I went into the back of the store and I couldnt believe it, they had one dress that was fancy enough for the wedding, and it was my size! Then I was floored, it was on sale for $6.88!! Yes $6.88!! Then I found another dress a little more casual for $4.88!! The first dress fit perfectly and is a beauitful color for a winter wedding!! The second dress I didnt think was fancy enough, but will be good for something else. Then I went up to the register with a few more things, and found out all sales were an additional 25% off!! Wow!!!
Check out my finds!!The wedding dress for $5.16

The second dress for $3.66

Go checkout Ann Taylor Loft's huge sale!!

2 comments:

SCM said...

Lucky duck! I'm going to head over to ATL now to see if I can find such cute things for so cheap.

Suburban prep said...

What Luck!!!