Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blah!

I am sick, yuck! and what horrible timing because my sister is being induced tomorrow at 8pm, today is my niece's 5th birthday, and my friend Tiffany's birthday party is on Saturday. Meh!! I hate being sick, but wow did Danny take care of me last night, he got home from work and I was already laying in bed. He heated up some homemade soup for me, found his cool humidifier, and ran to CVS to get me Nyquil, Dayquil, lotion Kleenex, Vick's Vapor Rub, diet Ginger ale, and my new favorite thing a Vick's waterless Vaporizer (nice surprise when you are sick), just plug it in and the sinus opening goodness of Vick's fills the air, not too much though. Dan didn't have to be bombarded with it, not that anybody I know would mind even if they didn't have a cold. Hopefully all this works to make me better! Stupid cold!!

No comments: