Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend!

What an event filled weekend!! This was my long weekend, 3 days, since I finally got my every other Friday off! It had been a while. I love it when friends have vistors in town for a weekend, we always get invited to all the things they are trying to keep them busy and entertained with! The weekend started off by going with my friend Amy to pick up her friend Lisa, visting from Houston, from the airport and having a fun girly day. We started with shopping at Mall at Millenia. Huge sales at Ann Taylor Loft, Victoria's Secret and Banana Republic, and then some shopping at Tiffany without a sale. I ended up with some great steals! ...some Highlights!...

On sale for $4.94

In Purple, on sale for $4.94

On sale for $7.44, I will have to remove the extra fabric on top, doesnt look very good in person.
A ring I have had my eye on for a while online but wanted to try it on, good thing because it is a half size larger since its two rings in one.

After shopping we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch, so yummy, but I was very good I only had two bites of the tiramisu cheesecake Lisa and I shared. A little more shopping then home to relax, get ready for dinner and grab Dan to meet back up with the girls and their guys. We had a really good unique dinner at Lexi Tapas and Martini Bar, everyones favorite part was the Lobster Mac n' Cheese! After a few martinis we wrapped up the night early because of the day of tennis the next day!

Saturday Amy had signed us up for tennis lessons, a nice lunch , a massage at the tennis club, and then some beer and wine during an exhibition game. Very fun! After that we were tired and decided not to join them for dinner and just got take out and ate at home.

Sunday up for a nice Brunch, sausage and biscuits, my fav, eggs benedict, fresh squeezed orange juice, and real grits! Yummy! Brunch is perfect for Super Bowl Sunday, that way you can skip lunch and start eating around 3 at the party! ...which we did along with margaritas! What a spread, Dan made homemade ribs, I made mini crab cakes, a beef cream cheese dip, spinach dip, mini egg rolls, Pillsbury savorings and this recipe from Bakerella, so yummy!! We did manage to stay up for the entire game, but barely!! We crashed after that and had to DVR The Office. What a great weekend!!

1 comment:

N + S said...

cute finds! love the shorts.