Thursday, February 5, 2009

Decorating: Redoing the Dining Room

Recently I have been given an antique couch that belong to by grandmother, and it has caused a chain reaction of decorating to occur. I have decided to make the dining room into a sitting room and place the couch in there and make what I call the useless room into a dining room. The useless room is the room that we walk through to get from the kitchen to the dining room and living room, and it really has been useless. Right now all that is in it is a buffet table, and two small side tables, but that's about to change. Her is my inspiration board, it will be a while for the table though, we have one that will do for now.


I decided on the paint by using this great tool from Valspar, check it out you can paint a room with the colors and see how it looks...Love it!

No comments: