Friday, February 6, 2009

Pink Swap!!

I got my swap package from Emily yesterday!! Thank you Emily for making my first swap experience so wonderful!! I really got spoiled with everything pink!! Pink dish towels, pink hot cocoa, pink ribbon, pink “M” notecards and note pad, pink cupcakes cups in all different patterns, pink brads for scrapbooking, pink napkin holder and candle holder! So nice!! Perfect timing for Valentines Day!! The towels are already hanging on the stove and I am sure the cupcake cups will be in the stove before the weekend is through! I am now most likely going to get addicted to blog swaps because this experience was so great! It’s so fun to give and get a present for no reason!! I loved shopping for this and when I got home and opened up the package it just made my day! Thanks Emily!! And the best part is I made a new blog friend and can now follow her wedding planning! Yay! Friends, weddings, and pink, three of my favorite things!

No comments: