Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Circuit City Going Out of Business Sale!!

I am so glad I am not the only shopoholic in the family! Ever since Circuit City started their going out of business sale Dan has been going almost every day to not one but two Circuit Cities, one near home and one near work. He comes back with something new almost everyday, great deals, and of course my little engineer has to read up and do his research before buying. So far some of the goodies he has come home with...

A new 26" LG HD TV for the bedroom, 30% off, so nice considering we had a huge bulky TV on the dresser.


A speaker dock for my XM radio, 50% off


and something I know I needed and will use a lot on this blog...
A new Olympus camera, 40% off!! My camera has been broken since I left it out by my parents pool last summer! Yay! perfect for my DC trip this weekend!!

He has also come home with computer games, headphones, memory for the camera, scanDisk memory stick for me and other little things! I feel bad that they are going out of business, but the sales are great! They bring new things out every day and the percentages off keep going down!

No comments: