Thursday, October 30, 2008

Costumes, Costumes, Costumes...

My friends and I love dressing up, and we will make any excuse to do it...theme parties, Halloween for days, we just love it. Making the costume is really my favorite part, I love trying to get all the parts and then bringing it all together. I always make my own, I never buy, and I will spend at least a month executing my idea, so its very weird that this year I havent done one thing yet...I think I have an idea, but even that is shakey...Hmmm...What will I do...So out of character for me...pun intended! Since the party isn't until Saturday I still have some time.

80's Cartoons

The Spice Girls!


Cartoon Theme Party (Jessica Rabbit!)


Superman and a Fallen Angel (I am 6'4 here! Crazy boots!)

1 comment:

SCM said...

I LOVE your Jessica Rabbit costume.