Thursday, October 23, 2008

Countdown until shower tea party



The baby shower tea is in two days, I have gotten a ton done, but still have so much to do.
Things complete:
Make Diaper Cake
Buy Punch dispensers and test out
Buy tea cups
Make baby clothesline for a streamer/garland
Make lifesaver binky favors
Put together binky/tea bags in tea cup
Buy elegant tablecloth with pink in it
Put in food orders
Things to do:
Clean silver
Clean china
Clean glassware
Make cake balls
Make finger sandwiches
Buy flowers
Make flower arrangements
Make blue cheese biscuits
Make punches
Pick up food order

Wow thats even more than I thought, good thing I am off tomorrow! I hope everyone has a good time! There will be 16 of us including me, thats more than I thought would be coming, but the more the merrier and I always go overboard with food and drink so I am all set in that department.

No comments: