Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award!


Both Southern-Belle-Simple and The Tale of a Southern Belle gave me the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award this week, thank you ladies! You have wonderful, sweet blogs also, check them out if you haven't already! So now I share 10 things about yourself, and give the award to other bloggers!

1. I just got married, and could not be happier, Dan is truly the best thing to ever happen to me!

2. I am the only girl on my entire program at work, which is hard because I am a girlie girl with no girls.

3. I was a dancer for Disney World all through high school.

4. I hate ketchup, mangoes and fishy fish.(love Nature's Table's Mango Ice Tea though!)

5. Dan and I both sit in front of computers all day long at work, so we email back and forth like we are on IM all day.

6. I listen to Charlie Brown's Christmas, all year long, I just Love Vince Guaraldi.

7. Dan and I were set up by a mutual friend 4 years ago this past St. Patrick's Day.

8. I don't have a sweet tooth at all, but can't say no to a piece of cheese.

9. I bought my house at age 22 when I was still in college because I started at my company as an intern junior year and just stayed.

10.I cant say no when someone asks me for a favor, yet I have a hard time asking others for favors.

No comments: