Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Products I am loving right now

Recently I came across some new products that I decided to try and now am in love with...

Go Cocktails


Go Cocktails are like the little individual servings of Crystal Light packets, but they are mixers for alcoholic drinks and come in yummy drink flavors like cosmo, appletini, lemon drop and more. They are sugar free, have only 5 calories and are very yummy, my favorite is Appletini!

Sally Hansen Insta-dri

I am usally an aryclic nail fan, but having them on too long during the engagement and wedding has made my nails awful, so I decided not to get them done anymore, and have been doing them myself just with color. I found this on a Target visit one day and am now hooked, its super fast drying, perfect amount of gloss finish, and it is just perfect for me since I type all day everyday and need a touchup a lot and have no patience to wait for nails to dry. I like the color Sonic Blossom (not pictured), a pretty coral for the summer.

Lean Cuisine Market Creations Steamers


I am very picky about mircowave diet food, actually any microwave food, I wont even eat leftovers, but these new ones from Lean Cuisine are very good and taste very fresh. So far I have tried the Asiago Cheese Tortellini, Garlic Chicken, (and I dont usually eat chicken microwave meals), and the Mushroom Tortellini. All three were yummy, big portions, still around 270 calories and tasted very fresh, the chicken was even very good, only one bad thing, I had to pick out the sun dried tomato pieces in the mushroom tortellini vegetables, not a fan. Overall great new meals!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation

Usually I am a Lancome girl, but after my tan faded from the wedding I had almost a full bottle of my Teint Idole left in about three shades too dark and needed something to mix with it to be able to use it. I had seen a commercial for this and liked the look of the sponge top, not so much for the instant age rewind, just because it looked like it would be an easy applicatation, and is it, its very nice, stays on all day and is only $9.99!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think those Go Cocktails are going to be life changing! lol... can't wait to give them a try! Where on earth did you find them?

Molly said...

The person who started the company is a friend of a friend and I got to be a taste tester when they were created them :) Hope you like them! I love appletini, not a big fan of the lemon drop, but thats the same for the regular drinks also.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Ooh I need to find those drinky mixes! How fabulous!