Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Flowergirl Dresses


My sister found the cutest flowergirl dresses on ebay and for only $19.99!! Thats such a good deal considering the ones I picked were $140 even with my bridal discount, you cant beat $19.99! I love great deals on wedding stuff, but who doesnt!

I actually had already bought flowergirl dresses, but they were in ivory and I had to get another bridal gown for myself in white because the ivory one was too short for me, oops, that was a rough week, but my bridal shop saved the day.

I will be switching out the white flower sash for a apple slice green one to match the bridesmaids dresses and bought three one for my one year old niece who wont actually be walking as a flowergirl, but is one in spirit.

Here is the ebay seller's store.

No comments: