Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's c-c-c-cold outside!!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! Mine was so busy I didn't even have time to blog while I was off, I did get a ton of stuff done for the wedding though! Including my first dress fitting! Yay!

It is so cold outside, Florida in 30's, yay! I just love it!!! I love this kind of weather, even though everyone says its a novelty for me since I have lived in sunny Florida my whole life. I love the cold so much I have been trying to convince Dan for a few months to move up north, I just cant handle the Florida heat, and would love real seasons. Its nice, I have been able to use all my winter coats all week, its almost like dress-up to me since I never get to pull those out unless I go on vacation. I just got a new one from Victoria's Secret on sale for $59, couldn't handle the snow like my ski or Lands' End jacket but its pretty and looks nice for work.

I hope it warms up next week, we have our engagement photo session on Tuesday...outside. Speaking of, I am totally freaking out, I have no idea what we should wear!! Ahhhhh!! Better come up with something fast!

Stay warm out there!!

No comments: