Monday, January 11, 2010

Warning: Dates are closer than they appear!

Thats a sign in my bridal boutique, so true!!
We are now less than three months away from the wedding!! I am so excited, I know I say that a lot, I really cant say it enough! I have gotten a lot done in the past two weeks, only minor things left. We were suppose to have our engagement session tomorrow, but had to reschedule because of the weather, its unusually freezing in Florida right now, and taking outdoor photos would be hard. Thursday we have our tasting with the hotel, I am looking forward to that, hope everything is yummy, we went to a wedding there two years ago and the food was very good.


I wanted to share a wedding find today...
I am a big fan of the colorful paper parasols in all these pictures, and decided since I was having an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour I would jump on the parasol bandwagon. I know a lot of outdoor weddings do parasols, and I have seen a lot of forums and blogs look for coupons for Luna Bazaar, but I found an even cheaper and nicer resource and wanted to share with you today.
It's AsianIdeas.com



For the 32 Inch Parasols I wanted in spring green and hot pink instead of being $8.50 for 1-12/$5.50 for 24+ at luna bazaar I got them for $3.75 for any amount in the pink and $7.25 for 1-5/$4.00 for 20+ for the green and ivory at Asian ideas, and they are nicer!! They dont have a weird separate square piece of paper over the top like at luna bazaar!

No comments: