Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here comes the bride!!


Fun news, I just have to share!!
I was trying on my wedding dress during my first dress fitting, and the owner and my "attendant" starting whispering and giggling to each other, it made me kind of self-conscious at first and then very inquisitive, and then I hear my attendant say, yes I already thought of that, so finally I asked what was going on...
"We are having a bridal show at the end of the month and was wondering if you would like to be a model?"
OMG!!! How fun, a model in a bridal show right before I get married!! I thought it was very bridal of me, and said I would love to!!! We get to each wear 5 bridal gowns and unfortunately have to wear 5 bridesmaids gowns as well, but we get to get our hair and make-up done and walk around the show before the fashion show portion of the bridal show! I am so excited!!

No comments: