Friday, January 8, 2010

Its complementary my dear Watson!

So I was doing some after Christmas sale shopping on SaksFifthAvenue.com the week after Christmas, and I was so excited to find one of my favorite artists ornaments were on sale for more than 75% off!! I first discovered Michael Storrings when my mom brought me back one of his Saks ornaments from a New York City trip when I was in college, and I just fell in love. I really love anthing with a building facade, especially a New York scene.


When checking out I decided since it was Christmas I would get them in their complementary gift wrap, I love free gift wrap, so sad Sephora stopped doing it, anyways when they all came last night, it was like it was Christmas all over again. How gorgeous!! I will always get gifts complementary wrapped from Saks from now on!! What a way to top off a great sale!!

No comments: