Thursday, January 7, 2010

Honeymoon


I can’t wait until after the wedding, Dan and I will be husband and wife and we get to go on a two week honeymoon!! Since we live on an island/beach in Florida and our last vacation was at a beach resort we decided to not go tropical. Both of us have never been to Europe, so we figured it would be the perfect time to have a European vacation. At first we decided on Italy, but since it is pretty cold in Europe in April and we would be on the go a lot to see all of it we decided to hold off on Italy for another trip. So we decided on France and Germany for the honeymoon! Paris is suppose to be gorgeous in April and my family lived in Germany before I was born so I would love to see it.



Since flights are cheaper and direct out of New York City and we can expand the layover we have in London coming home we decided to add a few days to the beginning in New York City and one or two in London at the end. I love New York City and havent been in a few years so it will be nice to go for a little bit and Dan said we can stay in one of the fancy fancy hotels! Yay!

To prepare for the long trip Dan bought us new luggage! The set that goes with the wheeled club bag I got for my DC trip last spring, but instead of the 25 and 21 inch, we got the 28 and 25 inch. And it arrives today!! I wish it was closer, I love figuring out outfits and packing for vacation, but then again that would mean the wedding is closer and I still have things to do!

No comments: